Saturday, December 27, 2008

Please Don't Divorce Us!

Photobucket

I wonder if the people who created Proposition 8 can actually visualize the families their broad hateful actions are affecting? Do they understand that they are actively breaking up two parent families? Do they realize they could jeopardize adoptions and tear children away from loving parents?

The America I thought I lived in fought against these principles of hate. Why must these so-called Christians take someone else's family away just because they don't approve of it. When did America cede to Theocratic rule?

I don't believe that these people are poor excuses of Christianity, I believe they are poor excuses for human beings.

The Courage Campaign, a progressive organization in California put together this heart warming photo stream of families begging not to be wrenched apart. Please take a look at it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter
Science Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory